Legal translation is our primary focus; however TransLex Italian also offers Italian to English translation services in:
Medical translation requires language proficiency and medical knowledge; the absence of these skills leads to fatal and tragic errors. TransLex Italian provides the correct skills to meet the needs of medical professionals, patients, and companies alike.
Pharmaceutical and Patent Translation
TransLex Italian specialises in the translation of patents; as lawyer-linguists with professional experience in intellectual property issues, the requirements of clients can be quickly met. We understand the intricacies of patents and related legal issues; particularly pertaining to European Union requirements. We also offer translated summaries where required; these are particularly useful for law firms in negotiations.
The translation of documents from Italian into English provides a key support for businesses. Translators must have the necessary expertise in both languages, familiarity with international commerce and accompanying documentation requirements, and knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance requirements in all countries concerned. TransLex Italian provides all of this.
Financial translation requires much more than fluency in Italian and native English; it means possessing a profound understanding of financial terminology and familiarity with the Italian Borsa (Stock Exchange).
Ensuring your company can transcend all barriers, standardise your marketing campaigns, improve your brand image, and increase your business opportunities in the English speaking world.
The Translation Process
- Documents are analysed, necessary research is performed
- Translation is performed, with particular attention to the correct use of specialised terminology, consistency, adherence to grammar, spelling and punctuation, and stylistic requirements.
- Editing that eliminates human error and ensures the rectification of any inconsistencies.
Please assured that we ensure that your documents are always kept secure and confidential.
Strict adhesion to deadlines and specific project requirements is a specific focus.
- Rates are determined depending upon the complexity of the project; for example where legal work is concerned, extra interpretation of a project that is required in addition to translation, and time requirements.
- TransLex Italian works in strict accordance with ISO 9001 Translation Services Quality Management Standard, which supersedes the previous BS EN 15038. This standard provides a greater focus on appropriate style and terminology and key client requirements. This means any client seeking a translation should look for the ISO 9001 Translation Services Quality Management Standard.